Corporate conference wedding and Event Photography Scotland
On the subject of corporate conference wedding and Event Photography Scotland, this page showcases a wide range of images from some recent wedding photography in Scotland. It will include photos from a variety of locations throughout the country. I photograph weddings in Glasgow, Perth and Loch Lomond, to name but a few of the wonderful locations this country has to offer. As an active event and wedding photographer throughout Scotland, I also look at some of the trends in wedding photography and how it has changed throughout the years. More wedding images can be viewed at Corporate event and conference photographer Edinburgh, Glasgow and Scotland (colinwrightphotography.co.uk) www.colinwrightphotography.co.uk. So watch this space for more wedding photos from Scotland. Further event photography images can be found from the following article on this website. Event photographers in Scotland and the changing seasons – Colin Wright Photography (edinburghphotographer.com). So what is important for wedding couples when it comes to the wedding photos, lets look at a few of the crucial aspects of wedding photography
Tips when looking for corporate conference wedding and Event Photography Scotland
- Look at their portfolio, do the images match what you want in a wedding photographer.
- The price is important but look carefully at what is being offered at the price quoted. Does the price include an album, or do you want to do this yourself. How long will the photographer stay at the wedding. Some photographers limit the time they will spend at the venue, or charge more for extra photos at the reception for instance.
- Do you think you will get on well with the photographer. This is very important, as you will be vulnerable on your big day and you must be able to rely on the photographer. This also applies for event and conference photography in Scotland, as well as weddings.
- Does the photographer offer to meet with you both before the event and also to visit the venue beforehand. This is important, as it shows good preparation.
- What are the timescales for completion of the photos. How many photos will you get and in what format.
These are all important questions and they need to be addresses before you book a photographer.
So, hope all this helps. Feel free to contact me, should you have any enquires about your big day.